Rose petal white chocolate bark is easy to make chocolatey sweet Valentine day treat. If you are looking for quick chocolatey sweet treat for Valentine’s day or any regular day for your loved ones, this show rose petal white chocolate bark will not disappoint.
Easy to make white chocolate bark is perfect for any special occasion, when you have sweet tooth cravings.
White chocolate bark is heavenly dessert that look way too beautiful to eat and need very minimal ingredients – white chocolate, sea salt, dried rose petals, pistachios, dehydrated strawberries. That’s it!
If you love recipes that are simple, yet sophisticated enough to give a tasty dish, white chocolate bark is one of those recipes. Super simple to make, tasty dessert.
Spend 5 minutes of time and make a treat that is great for gifting a large crowd!
This chocolate bark recipes can easily become your LAST MINUTE VALENTINE’s DAY TREAT that you can whip up in less than 10 minutes. The only hardest part is patiently wait for chocolate bark to set.
Chocolate barks are totally customizable. You can add any toppings of your choice over melted chocolate to suit your mood.
It stores great, making it great for gifting. Make ahead and package for gifts!
Trust me, as soon as impatient waiting time is over, you’ll have a delightful dessert! A beautiful treat that you can make for any kitty party, girls gathering or simply to gift it to your loved ones be it your mom, husband, kids, any favorite person.
Ingredients for white chocolate bark
A box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses the most classic Valentine’s Day gift.
With that idea in mind, we decided to jazz it up a little to create a perfect Valentine’s Day gift with white chocolate bark.
- It’s got chocolate
- There’s rose
- It’s got to be the perfect Valentine’s day recipe.
White chocolate bark recipes starts with white chocolate.
On top of melted chocolate you can sprinkle any toppings of your choice.
Here’s what I added-
Use HIGH QUALITY white chocolate. Your chocolate bark is only as good as your quality of chocolate you use.
A secret ingredient for making the best white chocolate bark is sea salt. Salt adds extra flavor to the chocolate dish enhancing it’s flavors making it taste rich and delicious! Do NOT skip in sea salt.
And for the toppings, there is no limit. You can do any topping of your choice. Since this is rose petal white chocolate bark recipes, you don’t want to skip on rose petals.
Dried rose petals or dried rose buds are easily available on amazon.
Pistachios, and de-hydrated strawberries add nice contrast color and texture to chocolate bark.
How to make white chocolate bark
Use PREMIUM QUALITY white chocolate. Melt white chocolate along with a teaspoon of coconut oil in microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat chocolate in microwave until it’s melted 90%. Residue heat of the bowl with melt chocolate completely. Keep stirring to help chocolate melt evenly.
Line parchment paper on baking sheet with rimmed edges.
Pour melted white chocolate over the parchment paper. Spread it thin and evenly.
Sprinkle about a teaspoon or sea salt over melted chocolate.
Sprinkle chopped pistachios, dehydrated strawberries, dried rose petals evenly over melted white chocolate.
Gently press the press over melted chocolate, so it all sticks.
Place the sheet on kitchen counter until sets, takes about an hour or lesser for chocolate to completely set before you break into chocolate barks.
If you lack patience, pop the sheet into freezer for quick setting. It should take 10 minutes or lesser time.
Using sharp knife break white chocolate barks.
Any leftovers can be stored in air tight container for 2 weeks at room temperature.
More topping ideas
There are so many combinations of toppings that could be added to any chocolate bark recipe. A few that is our most favorite choice of toppings are :
- Mini marshmallows and vanilla wafers
- Peanut butter kisses
- Crushed Peppermint candies
- Pretzels and dried cranberries
- Dried cranberries and candy orange peel
- Raisins and walnuts
- Silvered almonds and toasted coconut flakes
- Toasted peanuts with peanut butter kisses
- And many more…
DO CHECK OTHER SWEET TREATS-
- White chocolate fudge
- Boozy Microwave Pudding
- Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups
- Pretzel Hershey’s Kisses
- No-Bake Ritz Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 5 Minutes Cinnamon Mug Cake
Don’t forget to Subscribe to CurryTrail Recipes below to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? KEEP IN TOUCH AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ANY OF CURRYTRAIL RECIPES! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK.
HAVE YOU TRIED ONE OF MY RECIPES? I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU’VE MADE! TAKE A PICTURE AND USE THE HASHTAG #CURRYTRAIL ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE! I’LL DO A HAPPY DANCE IF YOU TRY MY RECIPE AND SHARE IT WITH US!
📋Rose Petal White Chocolate Bark
- 3 cups white chocolate premium quality
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Generous pinch sea salt
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- ½ cup pistachios roasted roughly chopped
- ½ cup de-hydrated strawberries chopped
- Chop premium quality white chocolate roughly and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Melt white chocolate along with a teaspoon of coconut oil in microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat chocolate in microwave until it’s melted 90%. Residue heat of the bowl with melt chocolate completely. Keep stirring to help chocolate melt evenly.
- Line parchment paper on baking sheet with rimmed edges.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the parchment paper. Spread it thin and evenly.
- Sprinkle about a teaspoon or sea salt over melted chocolate.
- Next sprinkle chopped pistachios, dehydrated strawberries, dried rose petals evenly over melted white chocolate.
- Gently press the press over melted chocolate, so it all sticks.
- Place the sheet on kitchen counter until sets, takes about an hour or lesser for chocolate to completely set before you break into chocolate barks.
- If you lack patience, pop the sheet into freezer for quick setting. It should take 10 minutes or lesser time.
- Using sharp knife break white chocolate barks.
- Serve immediately or package for gifts.
- Same recipe can be replicated with dark chocolate.
- Topping can be varied as per personal choice.
- Don’t skip rose petals if it’s for Valentine’s Day treat.
- De-hydrated strawberries can be bought online on amazon. Or you can do it at home, but it’s time consuming.
- To make dehydrated or dried strawberries at home, dry fresh strawberries in freezer in air tight container using freezer dryer setting on your freezer. Note, every freezer dryer is different, be sure to check directions correctly before you try it.
- Alternatively, use oven to dry strawberries. Spread thin sliced strawberries (clean, remove stem and pat dry in kitchen towel) on baking sheet in single layer into Pre heated oven at 200 F and dry it for 2 hours.
Comments & Reviews
Cheryl Mandell says
Looks stunning! How much does 3 cups of chocolate weigh?
Or….how do I measure 3 cups of chocolate – once melted or chopped?
Jyothi Rajesh says
You measure chopped chocolate before melting. Hope you try and enjoy!
This looks gorgeous. So delicate and so flavorful. This makes perfect edible gift. I must save this recipe and give it a try. I have one special birthday coming up and I might just make this as a gift.
Thank you natalie
I’ve never tried baking (or cooking) with rose petals before! I love how gorgeous this is with the beautiful colors of the rose petals and pistachios — simply beautiful.
Thank you Julie
I would definitely eat an entire tray of this bark. I love the pistachios and the roses. ITs gorgeous.
Karyl Henry says
What a gorgeous chocolate bark! Especially with the rose petals. This looks almost too good to eat. This would be a wonderful Valentine’s gift for friends
Sounds so delicious and looks so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing :). Your images rock!!!
Thank you Daniela
Love this! It’s almost too pretty to eat. Would also be lovely in an Easter basket.
Thank you Charity
Oh, wow! This really is the prettiest thing I’ve seen in a while! And since white chocolate is totally my guilty pleasure, it’s safe to bet I’ll be making a ton of this very soon! 😉
This is so pretty! I love making chocolate bark with my daughter, the options are endless. Will have to try and get some rose petals she would love to make this x
This recipe is a work of art! Stunning and unique! I think I’m going to make this for a bridal shower I’m throwing. It is sure to impress. LOVE the rose petals. Such an elegant touch.
Thank you Rachel, hope your guests love it at the bridal party
Veena Azmanov says
Super delicious ingredients to making these super delicious White Chocolate Bark. So colorful and amazing for a gifting option too. Lovely recipe and idea to it.
Thank you Veena
It looks beautiful! I’d love to taste it with the rose petals, pistachios, dehydrated strawberries. I’m not a fan of white chocolate but I’m sure the combo is divine!
Thank you Nicoletta. If dark chocolate is your thing, you should be easily replace white chocolate with dar chocolate. It sure will taste great
what a gorgeous looking bark! I love white chocolate, and to have it with rose petals, pistachios and strawberries I love it even more! Such a beautiful idea for Valentine’s !
Thank you Anna