Rose petal white chocolate bark is colourful, sinfully sweet, perfect Valentine’s sweet. This Valentine’s day impress your loved ones with this show stopper sweet treat – rose petal white chocolate bark!
Easy to make white chocolate bark is perfect for any occasion or simply as sweet snack!
We really don’t do Valentine’s day, I mean all those celebrations, larger than life size teddy’s, no, not us! We believe love cannot be confined to one single day of celebration.
We believe to spread, share and celebrate love all day of the year. Saying I love every morning and every night makes life so beautiful, it really does!
We are definitely are not against those who celebrate. Not at all! We appreciate you are celebrating love, sharing it. One thing we would say, extend it a little bit more than just one day. Celebrate love for a little longer errrr celebrate it every day.
White chocolate bark is heavenly dessert that look way too beautiful to eat and need very minimal ingredients – white chocolate, sea salt, dried rose petals, pistachios, dehydrated strawberries. That’s it!
We love creating recipes that are simple, yet sophisticated enough to give a tasty dish. Chocolate bark is one of those recipes. Super simple to make, tasty dessert. Spend 5 minutes of time and make a treat that is great for gifting a large crowd!
It stores great, making it great for gifting. Make ahead and package for gifts!
Surprisingly, it’s too simple to make and chocolate bark recipes are totally customizable. This chocolate bark recipes can easily become your LAST MINUTE VALENTINE’s DAY TREAT that you can whip up in less than 10 minutes. And the hardest part is patiently wait for chocolate bark to set.
Trust me, as soon as impatient waiting time is over, you’ll have a delightful dessert! A beautiful treat that you can make for any kitty party, girls gathering or simply to gift it to your loved ones be it your mom, husband, kids, any favorite person.
Rose Petal White Chocolate Bark Recipe
A box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses the most classic Valentine’s Day gift.
With that idea in mind, we decided to jazz it up a little to create a perfect Valentine’s Day gift with white chocolate bark.
- It’s got chocolate
- It’s got roses
- It’s got to be the perfect Valentine’s day recipe.
- A simple, easy to make white chocolate bark recipes starts with white chocolate.
Use HIGH QUALITY white chocolate. Your chocolate bark is only as good as your quality of chocolate you use.
A secret ingredient for making the best white chocolate bark is sea salt. Salt adds extra flavor to the chocolate dish enhancing it’s flavors making it taste rich and delicious! Do NOT skip in sea salt.
And for the toppings, there is no limit. You can do any topping of your choice. Since this is rose petal white chocolate bark recipes, you don’t want to skip on rose petals.
Dried rose petals or dried rose buds are easily available on amazon.
Pistachios, and de-hydrated strawberries add nice contrast color and texture to chocolate bark.
How to Make Rose Petal White Chocolate Bark
Use PREMIUM QUALITY white chocolate. Melt white chocolate along with a teaspoon of coconut oil in microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat chocolate in microwave until it’s melted 90%. Residue heat of the bowl with melt chocolate completely. Keep stirring to help chocolate melt evenly.
Line parchment paper on baking sheet with rimmed edges.
Pour melted white chocolate over the parchment paper. Spread it thin and evenly.
Sprinkle about a teaspoon or sea salt over melted chocolate.
Sprinkle chopped pistachios, dehydrated strawberries, dried rose petals evenly over melted white chocolate.
Gently press the press over melted chocolate, so it all sticks.
Place the sheet on kitchen counter until sets, takes about an hour or lesser for chocolate to completely set before you break into chocolate barks.
If you lack patience, pop the sheet into freezer for quick setting. It should take 10 minutes or lesser time.
Using sharp knife break white chocolate barks.
Any leftovers can be stored in air tight container for 2 weeks at room temperature.
Other Topping Ideas
There are so many combinations of toppings that could be added to any chocolate bark recipe. A few that is our most favorite choice of toppings are :
- Mini marshmallows and vanilla wafers
- Peanut butter kisses
- Crushed Peppermint candies
- Pretzels and dried cranberries
- Dried cranberries and candy orange peel
- Raisins and walnuts
- Silvered almonds and toasted coconut flakes
- Toasted peanuts with peanut butter kisses
- And many more…
DO CHECK OTHER FAVORITE VALENTINE’S DAY TREATS-
Don’t forget to Subscribe to CurryTrail Recipes below to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
HAVE YOU TRIED ONE OF MY RECIPES? I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU’VE MADE! TAKE A PICTURE AND USE THE HASHTAG #CURRYTRAIL ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE! I’LL DO A HAPPY DANCE IF YOU TRY MY RECIPE AND SHARE IT WITH US!
Rose Petal White Chocolate Bark
- 3 cups white chocolate premium quality
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Generous pinch sea salt
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- ½ cup pistachios roasted roughly chopped
- ½ cup de-hydrated strawberries chopped
- Chop premium quality white chocolate roughly and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Melt white chocolate along with a teaspoon of coconut oil in microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat chocolate in microwave until it’s melted 90%. Residue heat of the bowl with melt chocolate completely. Keep stirring to help chocolate melt evenly.
- Line parchment paper on baking sheet with rimmed edges.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the parchment paper. Spread it thin and evenly.
- Sprinkle about a teaspoon or sea salt over melted chocolate.
- Next sprinkle chopped pistachios, dehydrated strawberries, dried rose petals evenly over melted white chocolate.
- Gently press the press over melted chocolate, so it all sticks.
- Place the sheet on kitchen counter until sets, takes about an hour or lesser for chocolate to completely set before you break into chocolate barks.
- If you lack patience, pop the sheet into freezer for quick setting. It should take 10 minutes or lesser time.
- Using sharp knife break white chocolate barks.
- Serve immediately or package for gifts.
- Same recipe can be replicated with dark chocolate.
- Topping can be varied as per personal choice.
- Don’t skip rose petals if it’s for Valentine’s Day treat.
- De-hydrated strawberries can be bought online on amazon. Or you can do it at home, but it’s time consuming.
- To make dehydrated or dried strawberries at home, dry fresh strawberries in freezer in air tight container using freezer dryer setting on your freezer. Note, every freezer dryer is different, be sure to check directions correctly before you try it.
- Alternatively, use oven to dry strawberries. Spread thin sliced strawberries (clean, remove stem and pat dry in kitchen towel) on baking sheet in single layer into Pre heated oven at 200 F and dry it for 2 hours.