This Sriracha Spicy Ramen Noodles Soup is going transport you to spice heaven.This recipe is so simple and easy to make, the soup is ready in 20 minutes. Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and boring.
Let’s be honest, I know you got hooked up as soon as I said ‘Sriracha’ Spicy Ramen noodles soup?! I’m sure all spice lovers would appreciate this soup. I call it spice lovers heaven!
I’m throwing a spicy ramen noodles challenge to you guys! Do you think you can handle it, handle the spices, the heat!?
I know instant ramen noodles are often looked upon with scorn as cheap food for starving school/college kids. Those cheap little packages of instant noodles with the silver foil flavor packets served up a big bowl of nostalgia. Most nights instant noodles filled the hungry tummy.
We obviously experimented with it. We have our favorite ramen noodle recipes. We made it with masala, added eggs to it, and even thought we are making it healthier by adding vegetables. Tried all! Loved all!
Why Should You Try This Soup?
- Because it’s budget friendly soup.
- This soup brings back some of those fond memories of hot ramen noodles. Hot spicy ramen noodles soup using Sriracha sauce is spicy food lovers heaven! It’s got so much flavors going on, you’ll love it.
- It’s easy to make, ready in 30 minutes. All you need is very simple pantry ingredients which might already have!
- This soup is perfect for your sudden cravings for instant noodles. Something savory, something quick and something to fill you up.
- Sriracha ramen noodles soup is a new refreshing twist to your regular spicy noodle soup.
- Keep it plain or add your favorite vegetables and protein to make it a complete meal. Chicken, beef, prawns does justice to this soup. For vegetarian options use Portobello mushrooms or any other mushrooms.
- Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and boring. This soup is anything but bland and boring bowl of soup.
- I know it’s not the healthiest soup recipe for you! But I urge you to give this easy spicy ramen noodles recipe a try!
- This piping hot Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup is quick, easy, and crazy delicious!
Here is a note before you try the recipe– if you can’t handle spice well, then I suggest you to start with a dash of Sriracha sauce to keep it mild.
But if you are someone opposite embrace the heat by adding the Sriracha sauce extra! The spice level is up to you.
My idea of perfection would be 4 glorious spoonful of Sriracha sauce.
What goes into Sriracha Spicy Ramen Noodles Soup?
A list of very few simple ingredients really – ginger, garlic, white spring onions, tomato paste, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, vegetable broth or water. Sriracha sauce might be that one ingredient you may or may not have in your pantry. So you are going to have to buy sriracha sauce.
There are so many possible ways to use Sriracha sauce. I’m planning to share some more recipes using Sriracha. It’s that sauce that won’t be the kind which you use for just one recipe and the bottle goes sitting in your pantry waiting to be used. No it’s not. There are many possible ways to use Sriracha. So don’t worry about wasting a bottle of Sriracha sauce.
Recipe inspired from bakerbynature
Easy Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodles Soup
- 2 packets individual ramen noodles (used 2.5oz/70 grams packet)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup white spring onions
- 2-3 tablespoon tomato paste/puree
- 3-5 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- 2-3 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Few sliced Jalapeno peppers
- Green spring onions
- Soft boiled eggs
- 1. Heat sesame oil in a large sauce pan. Cook minced garlic and ginger until raw smell is gone.
- 2. Saute chopped white spring onions for few minutes.
- 3. Add tomato puree or paste into the pan and cook stirring regular intervals.
- 4. Pour ½ cup vegetable broth/chicken broth/water. Bring it to boil.
- 5. Then blend the broth mixture using a hand blender or a mixer blender.
- 6. Pour the pureed broth back into the sauce pan. Pour the remaining broth into the pan.
- 7. Add Sriracha sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and give it a stir.
- 8. Once the broth starts boiling add ramen noodles and wait for few minutes.
- 9. Stir well and let it boil till ramen noodles are perfect cooked, firm but cooked.
- 10. Pour the soup into bowls.
- 11. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, sliced Jalapenos, green spring onions and a soft boiled eggs.
- 12. Serve immediately!