3 Ingredients Nutella Milkshake
Nutella milkshake is simply the best milkshake you’ll ever make! NUTELLA! Who can resist Nutella! You’ll only need 3 ingredients to create this decadent, creamy, rich and chocolatey milkshake!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 4 -6 Tablespoon Nutella adjust amount according to taste preference
- 4 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Sprinkles for fun
Nutella milkshake needs 3 ingredients and is ready in 3 simple steps.
Add whole chilled milk, Nutella and vanilla ice cream into a blender.
Blend for 3 to 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into serving glass, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Always use chilled milk for milkshake. Milkshake like any other milkshake tastes better chilled. If you use regular room temperature milk, make sure to chill the milkshake for 1 to 2 hours after it’s made and then enjoy.
- Highly recommended to use whole milk or full fat milk. It creates richer, creamier milkshake.
- Feel free to add fruits like ripe banana, strawberries or even coffee to the milkshake. Adding fruit will change texture of the milkshake. It will be thicker than usual, almost like a smoothie.
- This recipe calls for 4 tablespoons of Nutella for 2 servings of milkshake. You can adjust the amount of Nutella depending on how rich and sweet you like your milkshake.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 161mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 138mg