Cranberry Moscow Mule
Cranberry Moscow mule is great cocktail to set the holiday mood. It’s light, refreshing and the mule gets a bright red color from plump tart cranberries. It’s a perfect cocktail for entertaining.
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 part vodka chilled
- 1 part cranberry juice sweetened chilled
- 2 parts ginger beer chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice per cup freshly squeezed
- Ice cubes
For Garnish –
- Frozen cranberries
- Lime wedges or slices
- Fresh rosemary sprig
Have your chilled copper mugs filled with ice.
Next pour in 1 part of vodka over the ice.
Then pour in 1 part of cranberry juice.
Next, top it with 2 part ginger beer.
Squeeze in two lime wedges into each cup.
Gently stir with rosemary sprig to combine.
Finally garnish with frozen cranberries, a lime wedge and fresh rosemary sprig.
Sit back on your couch, sip this icy cold cranberry Moscow mule cocktail besides a cozy fire. Life is good during the holiday season!
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Nutritional values shown are for 1 serving.
- Homemade or store bought cranberry juice can be used. Make sure you sweeten cranberry juice, otherwise it won't be pleasant to drink. It'll be too tart.
- Don’t use cheap alcohol. It will make the drink taste like methanol and rubbing alcohol.
- Always use freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Use frozen cranberries. Frozen fruits acts like ice which not only keeps the drink chilled but also makes cranberries float on top. Making it looks pretty!
Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 5mg