Rose Petal White Chocolate Bark
This rose petal white chocolate bark is colourful, sinfully sweet, perfect Valentine’s sweet. This Valentine’s day impress your loved ones with this show stopper sweet treat – rose petal white chocolate bark!
Servings: 20 pieces (2 inch bark)
- 3 cups white chocolate premium quality
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Generous pinch sea salt
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- ½ cup pistachios roasted roughly chopped
- ½ cup de-hydrated strawberries chopped
Chop premium quality white chocolate roughly and place in microwave safe bowl.
Melt white chocolate along with a teaspoon of coconut oil in microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring every 30 seconds. Heat chocolate in microwave until it’s melted 90%. Residue heat of the bowl with melt chocolate completely. Keep stirring to help chocolate melt evenly.
Line parchment paper on baking sheet with rimmed edges.
Pour melted white chocolate over the parchment paper. Spread it thin and evenly.
Sprinkle about a teaspoon or sea salt over melted chocolate.
Next sprinkle chopped pistachios, dehydrated strawberries, dried rose petals evenly over melted white chocolate.
Gently press the press over melted chocolate, so it all sticks.
Place the sheet on kitchen counter until sets, takes about an hour or lesser for chocolate to completely set before you break into chocolate barks.
If you lack patience, pop the sheet into freezer for quick setting. It should take 10 minutes or lesser time.
Using sharp knife break white chocolate barks.
Serve immediately or package for gifts.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Same recipe can be replicated with dark chocolate.
- Topping can be varied as per personal choice.
- Don’t skip rose petals if it’s for Valentine’s Day treat.
- De-hydrated strawberries can be bought online on amazon. Or you can do it at home, but it’s time consuming.
- To make dehydrated or dried strawberries at home, dry fresh strawberries in freezer in air tight container using freezer dryer setting on your freezer. Note, every freezer dryer is different, be sure to check directions correctly before you try it.
- Alternatively, use oven to dry strawberries. Spread thin sliced strawberries (clean, remove stem and pat dry in kitchen towel) on baking sheet in single layer into Pre heated oven at 200 F and dry it for 2 hours.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.2mg