Easy Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodles Soup
This easy spicy Sriracha ramen noodles soup is going transport you to spice heaven.This recipe is so simple and easy to make, the soup is ready in 20 minutes. Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and boring.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 packets individual ramen noodles (used 2.5oz/70 grams packet)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup white spring onions
- 2-3 tablespoon tomato paste/puree
- 3-5 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- 2-3 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Few sliced Jalapeno peppers
- Green spring onions
- Soft boiled eggs
1. Heat sesame oil in a large sauce pan. Cook minced garlic and ginger until raw smell is gone.
2. Saute chopped white spring onions for few minutes.
3. Add tomato puree or paste into the pan and cook stirring regular intervals.
4. Pour ½ cup vegetable broth/chicken broth/water. Bring it to boil.
5. Then blend the broth mixture using a hand blender or a mixer blender.
6. Pour the pureed broth back into the sauce pan. Pour the remaining broth into the pan.
7. Add Sriracha sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and give it a stir.
8. Once the broth starts boiling add ramen noodles and wait for few minutes.
9. Stir well and let it boil till ramen noodles are perfect cooked, firm but cooked.
10. Pour the soup into bowls.
11. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, sliced Jalapenos, green spring onions and a soft boiled eggs.
12. Serve immediately!
Make it a meal - Add vegetables and proteins to make this soup a complete meal.
Soft boiled eggs is used for protein. Other options for protein is chicken, beef, prawns does justice to this soup. For vegetarian options use Portobello mushrooms or any other mushrooms.
Make it as spicy as you like - please adjust the amount of sriracha to make a soup as spicy as you like. Reduce the amount of sriracha if you like mildly spicy soup.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2114mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1275IU | Vitamin C: 28.7mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.5mg