No Bake Oreo Truffles Eggs
This no bake OREO truffles eggs are sinful! Utterly effort less, immensely delicious. Folks, get ready to sin. There is NOTHING healthy about it, other than you are going to want to eat it every day.
Servings: 8 truffles (medium sized)
- 3 packets (200 grams) OREO (Vanilla cream)
- 200 grams (8 oz) cream cheese
- 200 grams dark chocolate bark
- 50 grams white chocolate
1. If you have a food processor, put all OREO cookies into it and pulse until you the cookies are broken into crumbs. You can break OREO cookies into pieces and then put them in food processor too. I didn’t bother to break it down. MY food processor did it’s job. Reserve some cookie crumb if you plan to use it as topping.
2. Add softened cream cheese into the processor and pulse. You should get well combined cookie dough texture.
3. Scoop about 1 tablespoon mix, shape it into eggs. Place the truffles on tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat this for all the cookie dough.
4. Place the tray in freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes so it gets chilled and becomes firm.
5. Meanwhile melt grated chocolate in microwave safe bowl for about a minute, removing it out every 30 seconds and whisk it well. Once you see nice shinny chocolate melt, it’s ready. Do not microwave more. Else the chocolate melt will lose it’s texture and turn hard.
6. Remove 2 OREO truffle eggs at a time from the freezer. Dip truffles in chocolate melt and using a fork take truffle out and shake of excess chocolate and slide it carefully onto another tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some cookie crumb over the truffles if you plan to do that. You must do this really fast, cause chocolate tends to set pretty quickly. Coat all OREO truffles eggs in chocolate.
7. Place the tray in fridge for about 5 minutes. By them the chocolate will set.
8. While the truffles are resting in fridge, melt white chocolate. Pour melted white chocolate into a piping bag. Make a tiny cut at the end to make thin and even drizzle over the truffles.
9. Remove OREO truffles from fridge. Quickly drizzle the white chocolate over it. Again this will set pretty fast at room temperature too. But you can pop in fridge for 5 minutes, before serving. Scroll above to read on how to store these truffles.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3.1mg