📋5 Minutes Honey Mustard Sauce
Homemade honey mustard sauce is a sweet, tangy, creamy sauce that takes only a few minutes to whip up with minimal ingredients. It’s the perfect dipping sauce for fries, fried chicken, and vegetables, or use as salads dressing!
Servings: 12 tablespoons
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk well.
Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
For best results, refrigerate the sauce for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The nutrition values mentioned are for 1 tablespoon. The recipe makes approximately 12 tablespoons.
- Plain Greek yogurt can be used instead of mayonnaise for low-fat sauce. You can also use half and half. Using half and half results in a thin sauce that is great as a salad dressing.
- Double up the Dijon mustard amount instead of the mix of two mustard - Dijon and yellow mustard.
- White vinegar can be used instead of apple cider vinegar. You can also use fresh lemon juice instead of apple cider vinegar.
- Use cayenne pepper in place for paprika.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg