📋Easy Chinese Pan-Fried Soy Sauce Noodles
Supreme soysauce noodles is by far one of the most easiest and quickest dinner you’llmake. It’s one the most loved Chinese noodles. It’s simple but extremelytasty. Umami savory flavoured noodlesneeds just handful of easily available ingredients.
Servings: 4 servings
- 18 oz (500 grams) white or yellow noodles, either fresh or dried noodles will work (can use egg noodles, udon noodles)
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 stalks green onion
For the sauce-
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Prep the sauces simply stir together all the ingredients mentioned under the sauce. Keep aside.
Separate white part and green part of onions. Cut it 2 inches long. Minced garlic cloves.
Cook noodles as per packet instructions. Drain cooked noodles and keep them aside.
Heat both sesame oil and canola oil in a wok. Wait until the oil is smoky hot.
Add the white part of the green onions to hot oil. Toss (stir) and cook for 20 seconds.
Add minced garlic and toss for 10 seconds.
Add cooked noodles first and then pour prepared sauce over it.
Quickly toss noodles so it’s completely covered in sauce. Also cooking noodles for a minute or two until it’s coated in the sauce will fry the noodles and give them a caramelized smoky flavor.
Do not turn off the heat until the noodles are completely coated in sauce.
Add the green part of the onion, and toss well.
Serve immediately hot.
Stir-fried soy sauce noodles can be eaten as it is or served as a side along with the main dish.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on the products used.
- Different noodles have different cooking instructions. Depending on the type of noodles, cook them as per packet instructions. Fresh or dried noodles can be used. Some noodles call for soaking in hot water, while some call for cooking in boiling hot water. Check packet instructions and follow the cooking method accordingly.
- Importance of HOT wok. Wait for the wok to turn smoky hot before you start stir-frying.
- Keep tossing. Do not let ingredients cook ideal for a long time. You only need a couple of seconds to a minute or two to cook each ingredient. Letting ingredients cook longer will eliminate their crunchy flavors.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2283mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg