📋Greek Salad Dressing
Greek salad dressing comes together in under 10 minutes and is packed with flavors. Greek salad dressing recipe is bright, zingy and absolutely tasty. No more boring bland salads!
Servings: 8 servings
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil use premium quality olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice squeezed fresh
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Simply add all ingredients into a mason jar or any glass jar with tight-fitting lid to cover.
Shake vigorously so all ingredients are blended and emulsified.
Taste and add seasoning as required.
Fastened the lid tight and store Greek salad dressing in the same jar you made in refrigerator.
Give it a good shake before using it on salads.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Use high quality virgin or extra-virgin olive oil for best flavors and taste.
- Highly recommend red wine vinegar over white wine vinegar as it adds a depth of flavor to the dressing.
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for best results.
- Honey is optional.
- It’s normal to see vinegar separating and settle at the bottom. Simply whisk it before using.
- Greek salad dressing can be stored in mason jar fastened the lid tight in refrigerator.
- With fresh garlic, the dressing will stay good for a week refrigerated. Without garlic (or with garlic powder) it can stay up to 3 weeks.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg