📋Orange Julius Copycat Recipe
This easy Orange Julius is copycat of the classic mall food court drink. Orange Julius recipe is made with orange juice, milk, water, vanilla and ice. It’s creamy, frothy, citrusy sweet and very refreshing drink.
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 Oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 orange zest optional
Place all ingredients in a blender – frozen orange concentrate, whole milk, water, powdered sugar, vanilla and orange zest.
Puree it until smooth.
Add ice into the blender and continue to blend.
That’s it! Orange Julius recipe is ready! Pour into serving glasses and enjoy immediately.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Orange juice concentrate isn’t same as orange juice. Use frozen canned concentrate, orange juice won’t add as strong flavor. Frozen orange juice concentrate works best.
- The secret ingredient in the recipe that adds fluffy/foamy, smooth texture to the drink is a small amount of powdered sugar.
- Orange zest is optional step but highly recommended. It enhances orange flavor in orange Julius recipe.
- I skipped egg white. The idea of eating raw egg whites and the risk of contracting salmonella made me decide to skip egg whites. Also, finding egg white powder is next to impossible in my part of the world.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg