📋Cherry Fluff Dessert Salad
Cherry fluff dessert salad is super simple no bake dessert that you can whip up in under 5 minutes using just 6 ingredients. It’s pretty pink, sweet and has amazing texture!
Servings: 12 servings
- 21 ounces 1 can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces cool whip or use whipping cream topping
- 14 ounces 1 can condensed milk
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups marshmallows
Grab a large bowl and add cherry pie filling, cool whip, crushed pineapple, condensed milk, chopped nuts, and mini marshmallows to it.
Fold it together.
If the consistency of cherry fluff is too thick, add some of the liquids reserved from crushed pineapple. Too much liquid will thin down whipped topping.Pro-Tip: use fresh fruits that do not contain lot of liquid. It will break down whipped topping.
Cover cherry salad and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.
Always serve cherry fluff chilled.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- If using cool whip, remember to thaw frozen cool whip before use.
- I drained crushed pineapple and reserved the liquids. Use the liquid to adjust the consistency of cherry fluff.
- Use fresh fruits that do not contain lot of liquid. It will break down whipped topping.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg