Pretzel Hershey Kiss
Pretzel Hershey kisses are 3 ingredients little treat that are great for Christmas parties. These salty-sweet treats are one of the easiest holiday gifts you can package for your neighbors and friends.
Servings: 50 pretzels kisses
- 50 Pretzels mini square ‘waffle’ or mini twists shapes
- 50 Hershey Kisses
- 50 M&M’s use festive M&Ms
Pre-heat oven at 175 degree F.
Line a baking tray with silicon baking sheet or parchment paper.
Layout each pretzels on baking tray.
Place a Hershey kiss on each pretzels.
Bake in pre-heated oven for about 1-2 minutes. PRO-TIP : every oven is different. You want to keep an eye on your kissed pretzels while in the oven. Bake it just enough to heat kiss chocolate. When it turns shiny, remove immediately from the oven. If you get white spots on the chocolate while blooming it, it mealts you have taken the chocolate too far. It's gonna crack when you press down m&M candies.
Remove baking tray from oven. The kisses will still be in shape. You want the chocolate kiss soft enough to press M&M.
An extra pair of helping hands will be great. Gently press M&M candies on each kiss. To get neat and uniform look using wide straw to press M&M candies into chocolate kisses. Keeps your finger out of chocolate.
Refrigerate it until chocolate hardens.
Package these in gift boxes with cute ribbons if you want to gift it. Or store in air tight container. Keeps good for at least 2 weeks.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Use silicon baking mat or parchment paper lining on baking tray. Else pretzels will stick to the tray.
- As soon as kisses become shiny remove it out of the oven immediately. Do go over though, it will burn. It took about 1 minute and 28 seconds for a batch, this time may vary depending on your oven.
- Use wide straw to press the M&M into the Kiss. It keeps your fingers out of the chocolate and helps to give them all a neat and uniform look.
- Kisses, hugs and rolos needs different time to soften. Do different batches for each type of chocolate instead of making them all up.
- Work faster. Get a pair of helping hands to press down M&M into heated kisses. M&M needs to be smooshed while kisses are hot. Longer it wait, you will result in cracking the kisses while pressing down m&ms.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg