This festive season bring your friends and family together with a lovely fruity Christmas punch packed with fruits like cranberries, orange, pomegranate. It’s fantastic addition to your holiday table and super easy to make. Keep it non-alcoholic or get into the holiday spirit by adding in some champagne, rum or vodka.
Servings: 8 Cups
- 2 cups cranberry juice I prefer Ocean Spray
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¾ cup frozen limeade concentrates
- 1 ½ cups frozen cranberries
- 1 orange sliced
- 2 limes sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ½ cup sprite or 7 UP
- 1 cup rum or vodka skip if making for kids
- For Garnish
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Whole spices – cinnamon stick star anise
- Orange slices
- Lime wedges
Into a large pitcher or punch bowl pour in cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, orange juice, lemonade concentrate (can be frozen be using) and rum(or vodka).
Add ice, frozen cranberries, orange slices, lemon wedges, cinnamon stick and star anise.
Stir in gently.
Pour into serving glasses garnished with rosemary sprig, lemon wedges, orange slices and cinnamon stick. Toss in some more ice cubes if needed. Make it look as festive and pretty and complicated as you like or keep it real simple.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Use pure 100% juice blends. I prefer Ocean Spray. It’s best to use 100% pure juice that are sweetened. Skip the cocktail mixes as they contain water and other flavors.
- It’s best to mix in cranberry juice with other juices. It’s pleasant to drink. Also make sure you buy sweetened cranberry juice. Unsweetened cranberry juice is too tart and not too pleasant to drink.
- Use frozen cranberries. Frozen fruits acts like ice which not only keeps the drink chilled but also makes cranberries float on top. Making it looks pretty!
- Make sure to use chilled or even frozen lemonade concentrate and soda. There by you don’t have to use too much ice to keep the drink chilled. So the drink won’t get too much diluted.
- You can use homemade freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of store bought lemonade. Use about 4-5 lemons to squeeze out it’s juices.
- If you want to infuse spice flavors into the drink, add cinnamon sticks, cloves and star anise into cranberry fruit juice and let it sit in fridge for 12 hours or over night. Next day, spice flavors would be infused into the juice. Use it to make the drink.
- If making non-alcoholic version with spite or 7 UP, best to serve the drink fresh, soon as it’s stirred. Soda will turn flat if stored for long time.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg