Pumpkin Spice Latte
You can now make better than Starbucks pumpkin spice latte at home in less than 10 minutes! A perfect beverage to celebrate the arrival of fall and all things pumpkin!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups 2% milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup sugar (or stevia or coconut sugar) – adjust quantity as preferred
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 cup strong coffee freshly brewed
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon and nutmeg powder mixed together
You’ll need – pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and freshly brewed coffee ready.
Star heating up milk, pure pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk milk to blend everything and bring it to steaming hot. DO NOT BOIL IT.
Into serving cups pour freshly brewed coffee, pumpkin milk. Fill up the cups ¾th. Pipe on some whipped cream to garnish.
Sprinkle on to either pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon and nutmeg powder on top.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- This recipe multiples very well. You can double it or triple it easily.
- To make Starbucks copycat latte you want to use 2% milk (dairy). But feel free to substitute diary milk with non-diary options like almond milk, coconut milk or soy milk. It may not taste exactly like Starbucks latte with diary free milk, but it’s definitely delicious!
- The amount of sweetener mentioned in recipe works great for my taste buds. Feel free to adjust the amount of sweetener as per your preference. You can replace sugar with other sugars like stevia or coconut sugar.
- The amount of pumpkin puree mentioned gives you subtle flavors of pumpkin in the latte. You can make a strong pumpkin flavored latte by increasing the amount of puree added to the milk.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 2575IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 1mg