Super-Simple One Pot Pasta
This one pot pasta with tomato and basil is simple and delicious meal for perfect weeknight meal. Italian wonder pot is the easiest one pot pasta recipe, everything, even the pasta gets cooked in the same pot!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound spaghetti or linguine pasta
- 4 ½ cups water or stock
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 3 ½ cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil loosely packed, torn
- Kosher Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes ignore if you can’t eat spice
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning mixed herbs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated
Thrown in Spaghetti pasta, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced onions, sliced garlic, torn fresh basil leaves, olive oil, salt, pepper, red chili flakes into your saucepan along with liquid(water or broth). Turn on the flame.
Bring it to boil, stirring occasionally.
DO NOT COVER the sauce pan with lid.
In about 8-10 minutes you have pasta that’s beautifully cooked.
Turn off flame, stir in Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 602kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1265IU | Vitamin C: 34.2mg | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 3.3mg