📋Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Aromatic homemade pumpkin pie spice is MUST HAVE fall spice. Made of a combination of 5 “warm” spices. Our spice mix has cinnamon, ginger, all spice, cloves and nutmeg. It screams fall and enjoy it all way through holiday baking!
Servings: 3 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon all spice powder
- ½ teaspoon ground clove
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
To make pumpkin pie spice blend, simply add all the spice powders to a bowl whisk together until well combined.
Store the spice blend in air tight glass jars in cool dry place.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Customizable – For sharper flavor, amp up ginger and cloves. For softened cozier flavors, add more cinnamon.
- As much needed – Make just as much pumpkin pie spice you need and store in air tight jars.
- Use whole spices to make ground spice -
- Ground cloves – dry roast whole cloves on low heat until it turns warm. Remove from pan, and blend it in spice blender to fine powder. You could also sieve the ground clove to get fine powder.
- Nutmeg powder – grate whole nutmeg using a mini grated.
- Ground ginger – you need dried whole ginger to make ground ginger. Dried ginger can also be grated in mini grater or blend in spice blender.
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1.5mg