📋 RECIPE: 5 Minutes Boom Boom Sauce
Whip up a deliciously addicting and best entertainment food – 5 minutes magic boom boom sauce that's great with potato fries, grilled meat, tacos, fried calamari- everything!
Servings: 4 servings
- ¾ cup mayonnaise egg or veg mayo works
- 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoon sriracha
- Salt and pepper – a generous pinch
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients together. That’s it.
Serve immediately with fries or tacos or over grilled meat.
Transfer remaining boom boom sauce into a jar and store in fridge. It stays good for 2-3 days in fridge.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Boom boom sauce is customizable. You can adjust proportions that works for your taste buds.
- If you like 'spicy' dipping sauce, add more sriracha.
- Use best quality mayonnaise for best taste. Fresh homemade mayonnaise works great!
- You can store this sauce in fridge for 2 days.
- Use the sauce within 2 to 3 days after you make it.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg