Mango Lassi Recipe
This mango lassi recipe is a must-make-at-home rich, creamy and delicious summer drink. It is essentially fresh ripe sweet mango puree blended with thick yogurt. So it's all good for you. This drink is so easy to make, nothing will stop you from relishing this drink through out the mango season.
Servings: 3 servings
- 2 Alphonso Mango (fully ripe)
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt
- ¼ cup Milk (optional)
- 2 teaspoon Sugar skip this if your mangoes have enough sweetness
- 2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Few Ice Cubes
For garnish -
- Cardamom powder - generous pinch
- Saffron strands - few
Peel and chop the mangoes. To a blender add chopped mangoes, yogurt, milk, sugar(if adding), cardamom powder and pulse everything till smooth.
Add ice cubes and pulse again. Pour into serving glasses, garnish with cardamom powder and saffron strands and serve chilled.
You can refridgerate it for only a few hours, don't forget to consume it the same day.
- You can use rose water too for flavoring. But I don't like the flavor of rose water in my lassi.
- Garnish with chopped nuts like pistachios, almonds.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 353mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1305IU | Vitamin C: 40.8mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 0.4mg