Easy and Fresh Summer Mango Salsa Recipe
This salsa is ridiculously easy and is perfect for summer, with a fun fresh and vibrant look. And it tastes SO GOOD! Pair this easy and fresh mango salsa with nachos, chips, or fill it in tacos, or use it to dress up your grilled fish, chicken, they just make a perfect summer delight!
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 number Ripe mangoes peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 no Red onions chopped fine
- ½ Red bell peppers diced
- 1 no Jalapenos diced
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon Lime juice
- 4 tablespoon Coriander leaves finely chopped
Peel and chop ripe mango into small cubes/pieces. Chop onions, tomatoes, pickled jalapenos, coriander leaves into small pieces.
Add all the ingredients to a medium bowl and toss gently.
Serve them with nacho chop, over tacos, quesadillas, or as side for nachos, grilled fish, chicken.
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Adjust Heat - Jalapenos to be adjusted as per taste. Depending on the heat, use jalapenos as per your spice preference.
- Frozen Mangoes - Can easily use frozen mangoes when mangoes are not in season. Drfrost frozen mangoes, drain all the juices and you are good to go.
- Canned Mangoes - I wouldn't recommend canned mangoes for salsa recipe. As canned mangoes are loaded with sugar. Mangoes naturally has enough sweetness and using canned mangoes even after rinsing it does not remove all the extra sugar added to it for canning. But if you do not any other option left and canned mangoes are your only choice, then you can use canned mangoes. Make sure to drain canned mangoes, rinse it well and then use it to make salsa recipe.
- Mango Salsa Variation - Feel free to change the recipe depending on your preference. Add avocados, chopped strawberries, diced tomatoes.
- Serve it up - Mango salsa serves great with tortilla chips. It's also a great accomplishment for fish, shrimp, pork, chicken, tacos.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 657IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Iron: 1mg