Cream Cheese Dip with Bacon and Cheddar
Cream cheese dip loaded with bacon and cheddar is that one dip you MUST HAVE for party or gatherings! Baked until cheesy it's hot and bubbly gives you warm, gooey, cheesy and totally comforting dip! And super addictive!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pack 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated fresh
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 5-8 bacon strips cooked crisp and crumbled
- ¼ cup green onions
- ¼ cup parsley
Step 1: Pre-heat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit.
Step 2: In a wide bowl, mix all ingredients – cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce, bacon, scallions, parsley and cheddar cheese reserving half of the cheddar for later use.
Step 3: Transfer the mix into a pie dish or casserole dip.
Step 4: Sprinkle all the left over cheese on top (you can reserve a little more cheddar cheese to be sprinkled after it’s baked).
Step 6: Bake in pre-heated oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit for about 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese begins to melt and turn bubbly.
Step 7: Remove from oven.
Step 8: Garnish with little more cheddar cheese and scallions on top and server immediately with crackers or vegetables or any chips of your choice.
Step 9: Server while it’s HOT and BUBBLY!
Nutritional Info – Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Always buy cheddar block and grate it fresh just before using it in the recipe. It tastes so much better than pre-grated cheese bought from store.
- Highly recommend to use onion powder and garlic powder. It adds flavor to the dip.
- Use any type of hot sauce depending on what you have in hand. Classic hot sauce, Tabasco sauce or sriracha sauce can be used.
- Use light sour cream for lighter version of dip or replace sour cream with yogurt.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 986IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1mg