Fresh Spring Salad
All you salad lovers, here's the FRESHEST, BRIGHTEST, super light spring salad! A quick salad that is made from tender greens that marks the arrival of spring by flooding with it's first spring produce. Go grab all the amazing produce that spring brings, we are making fresh spring salad!
Servings: 2 servings
For orange vinaigrette dressing-
- 1 orange juice and skin grated- make sure not to grate deep inside the skin, as the deeper you go the peel gets bitter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red chili finely chopped
- 10 baby radish
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ cup red lettuce leaves
- ½ cup asparagus blanched in water for about 5 to 7 minutes or roasted in a teaspoon of butter
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- Handful of micro greens optional
For the salad dressing(Orange vinaigrette) –
To assemble the salad –
Chop the veggies into small bite size pieces. Add all the veggies into a large salad bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the veggies. Toss gently with hands.
Transfer the salad into serving dish. Place soft boiled eggs on top. Pour the orange vinaigrette dressing and serve immediately.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 544mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1745IU | Vitamin C: 58.7mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.8mg