1. Add chicken pieces (thighs and legs with skin on) into the pot along with onions, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery stalks, garlic, salt and pepper, bay leaf, rosemary leaves, worscestershire sauce and little chicken stock or water into the pot.
2. Put the lid on and make sure the pressure valve is in sealing position. Use manual setting and adjust timer to 10 minutes. Remember instant pot will take time to build pressure, about 20 minutes. Only after that the cooking timer will start.
3. Once cooking time is over, allow instant pot to sit for 10 minutes (Natural pressure release).
4. Turn pressure valve to venting position to release any pressure left in the pot.
5. Open the lid.
6. Stir in red wine vinegar. In a small bowl whisk flour with water. Pour into the pot.
7. Select saute setting and let stew simmer for 3-4 minutes more or until it thickens. Remember chicken stew will thicken as it cools down.
8. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve it with crusty warm bread.
Nutritional Info - Please keep in mind that nutritional information provided is only a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.