3 Guava’s ripes(I prefer the riped red flesh ones. Gives nice color to the popsicles)
3 tspn sugar
1/2 tspn lime juice
Few cherries roughly chopped(optional)
1. Wash and remove the skin of the guava. Chop them roughly
2. In a blender, add chopped gauva, sugar and lime juice and grind into fine juice. If required add about 1-2 tspn of water to help grind the guava.
3. Filter the juice to remove the seeds and other residues.
4. Add few bits of cherries at the bottom of popsicle moulds and pour in the filtered juice.
5. Freeze them for about 5-8 hours.
6. Once frozen, demould gently and enjoy cool juicy popsicle.