Christmas Truffle made from fruit cake!!… a perfect recipe for Christmas treat! A easy truffle recipe made of fruit cake and condensed milk is perfect for Christmas party and fits perfectly if you are having a big crowd for your party!
This is fonbites bake along recipe.
Fruit cake – 1
Condensed milk – 2 tbpsn
Brandy/Rum/orange liquer – 2 tbspn(optional)
Dark chocolate – 100 gms
White chocolate – 50 gms
Method of preparation:-
When I bake for Fondbites Bake Along, the recipes are given by Subhashini and I follow that most of the time as it is. Since I follow her recipes I provide link to her recipe, unless I have made some changes to the original recipe provided by her I do not write the recipe.
Check this link for detailed instructions –
1) If you are pressed of time, you can buy the fruit cake and make these truffles. I used store bought cake. 🙂
2) If you are feeding this cake to kids, you can avoid adding liquor.
3) You can make the cake even more richer by adding chopped nuts to the scrambled cake.
4) I have used white chocolate on top of the truffle, but the best option would be royal icing. You can use royal icing in place of white chocolate!
5) Use your imagination to top the truffle. You can play with it and make it look even more gorgeous!