Cashew snowball cookies are easy to make egg less cookies made from cashews given generous dusting of powdered sugar so it resemble snow balls. Simple sugar cookies with amazing taste. Lift up a cookie and bite into the snow!
What’s Amazing About This Snowball Cookies?
It’s so apt for fall celebrations and so delicious, you must try it. It won’t let you down.
Cashew snowballs cookies are ridiculously simple recipe, which uses just an handful of ingredients and it’s egg-free!
Great addition to your Christmas cookie platter. Your guests would love snowball cookies for cookie exchange.
Christmas time is a best time to bring out your baking pans. The best time to bake simple, amazing, authentic recipes for Christmas that sure will cheer up your family and friends.
You can get creative and add spices like cardamom powder to the cookies. Also substitute any nuts like almonds, pecans or any nut.
If you are looking for Christmas cookies recipe then chick these out-
Don’t forget to Subscribe to CurryTrail Recipes below to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
Cashew Snowball Cookies
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup cashew meal (cashews powdered in blender)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 360 degree F.
- Add room temperature butter to a bowl of an electric beat and beat the butter until the butter loosens up, then add sugar and beat butter – sugar mix until they are light and pale in color.
- Add the vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour and salt, then add them to the butter-and-sugar mixture. Mix on low speed until the dough starts to come together. Dump onto a surface dusted with flour and shape into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic and chill for 60 minutes.
- Now take out the dough, pinch marble sized portion of dough and roll into balls. Place it on baking tray lined with parchment paper about 1 inch apart from each ball. Repeat for rest of dough. Place the rolled cookie dough again in fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
- Next bake it in preheated oven for about 10 -13 minutes at 360 degree F
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to sit for about 3 to 5 minutes or until they’re still very warm but can be handled. Carefully coat each cookie in the sugar mixture and set aside to cool (they will be fragile while warm).
- Let it cool completely and then store it in air tight container for about 1 week.
“PIN IT” TO YOUR CHRISTMAS COOKIE BOARD