Beetroots and feta cheese is a classic combination. It’s also a Simple yet delicious salad. This colorful Beetroot Salad really brings out fall colors and tastes superb with feta cheese that you’ll fall in love with! You can either roast beetroots or steam/boil them, I prefer to steam cook them. Want to make it even more interesting, add some home made salad dressing. Voila! healthy and yummy beetroot salad is ready! 😀
Here’s my beetroot salad with feta cheese
Serving – 2
Beetroots – 2-3 nos.
Feta cheese – 50 gms
Chives – 1-2 tspns
Salad leaves(either rocket, lettuce or even some spinach) – 1 hand full
Salt – to season
Pepper powder – to season
Method of preparation:-
1. Peel, cook and slice your beetroots.
2. Finely chop some chives. crumble feta cheese. Add chives to feat cheese and gently mix the two ingredients into little balls.
3. Present and serve the salad as preferred.
4. If prefered make some home made salad dressing with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey , and drizzle some over the salad.
5. Always serve the salad fresh. Delicious!