I don’t have a sweet tooth, but I definitely love chocolates. You could’nt agree more if I say this baked chocolate pudding is heaven! Be it winter or summer chocolate pudding or any thing chocolate is enticing. This pudding is a pleasant way of bursting of gooey delicious chocolate bomb in your mouth and this is so wonderful because the ingredients are so basic you probably have them all on-hand already. This decadent and gooey pudding is made from basic ingredients but makes a big impact. Warm, rich, and chocolatey!
For Home Baker’s Challenge, a monthly baking event started by Priya, the host for the month of January 2015 was Rafeeda of The Big Sweet Tooth,suggested us to bake some alluring puddings.I chose to bake chocolate pudding. This pudding is a decadent and absolutely sinful dessert, you wont stop relishing it. 😀
Here’s baked chocolate pudding recipe
½cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
¼cup All-purpose flour
½tsp Vanilla extract
Method of preparation:-
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Centi. Lightly grease ramekins and keep aside.
2. Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar until they turns thick and light yellow. Meanwhile, sift the cocoa powder and flour together and set aside.
4. When the egg and sugar mixture is ready,add the vanilla seeds, and the cocoa powder and flour mixture. Mix until combined.
5. Slowly pour in the cooled butter and mix again just until combined.
6. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared dish and place it in a larger baking pan.
7. Add enough of the hottest tap water to the pan to come halfway up the side of the ramekin and bake for exactly 30-35 minutes.
8. The center will appear very under-baked; this dessert is between a brownie and a pudding.
9. Allow to cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Enticing. Decadent. Sinful. Delicious! That’s baked chocolate pudding for ya! 😀
Comments & Reviews
Thank you so much for trying… I was so tempted to make this chocolate pudding, but had to put it to one side, but love that you made just two servings! Yum… 🙂
It was YUM Rafee 😀
shailaja sen says
So drooling i love puddings ….
Thank you Shailaja 🙂
Dolphia Nandi says
My all time favorite 🙂
Oh, I loved it too Dolphia. 😀
shailaja Desai says
This looks delish:))
There were truly delish Shailaja. Irresistible. Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Linda @ Veganosity says
This post reminded me of my childhood. I can remember coming home from school to the smell of my mom’s warm homemade chocolate pudding. I’ve never had baked pudding but I can only imagine how delicious it must be. Beautiful pictures Jyothi!
Thank you Linda! Oh, glad post bought memories of childhood. That’s the best part of food 🙂